So, you’re interested in a session? Great! Me too! Here’s how it works:
Think about your “happy place,” the place that brings you the most joy. What’s your ideal day? Who are you with? What are you doing? Or what you would you like to be doing? Baking? Gardening? Picking wildflowers? Building indoor forts with your children? Whatever it is that’s special to you and makes you smile, that’s what I want to capture for you. So choose an activity that you enjoy doing with your family and I’ll capture the most special memories as you’re making them!
Let’s meet for coffee or tea! You can tell me all about yourself and your family… how did you meet? What’s important to you? I LOVE listening to stories and getting to know people! We’ll brainstorm some ideas for your session and make it happen! We’ll do some posing and a lot of candid shots. You’ll laugh, run, dance… and maybe even sing! But you’ll definitely make beautiful memories to cherish forever!
You should also remember:
– I photograph sessions at the most lovely time of day, late in the evening, just a few hours before sunset.
– sessions usually last about 1-2 hours
– schedule early! I only shoot two sessions per week (this allows me to focus on my young family and get your images processed and reutrned to you quickly.
– a retainer fee of half the balance is due with your contract to book your session – the other half is due at your session.
– don’t wait! You’ll never get this time back, so stop worrying about those extra 5lbs or whatever may be holding you back. I promise, you’ll cherish these memories and so will your family!
– you may see some of your images on Facebook or on my blog – feel free to tag yourself & share with your friends.
– I thrive on encouraging words, so don’t be shy, send me some encouragement! Emails, post comments, Facebook messages & likes… you name it!
– do you have more questions? no problem, check out the FAQ section or email me!